Thursday, March 13, 2008

YOYOYO..^_^..

went to sp fer enrolling 2dae^_^...n I M BLOGGING USING MY LAPPPP!!WOOOO..^_^..lol..*mad-ness*

soo..went to bank early in the morning..to bank in the 1.7 k mum gave me..^_^..fer lapp!!XD..hahaz..banked in n realise i 4get to bring my enrollment stuffs..OMG..T_T..went home to take b4 meeting cheng at his hse-_-..n he is soooo slow...taking his time to go n bath..-.-..hai dao me late fer the enrolling thing..O.o..but dun think it matters-_-..

hahaz..reached there at abt 11 plus??..O.o..then took number n waited fer abt half an hr bah..blah blah..when it came to the making of student card..which we have to take photo..the lady then says my hair nt pass...T_T..Y Y Y Y Y..t_t..then i have to go to the nearest salon to get my hair cut..>_<..which is at clementi..hmm..n it costed me 16bucks..wtf??..n my hair is sooooooooooooooooo ugly..T_T..G_G..

went bac to sp to get everything done..^_^..bought lap n nidda wait..while waiting..they forced us to walk pass all the cca rooms..forcing us to go to this n that camp..blah blah..gt chio bu lei..^_^..woo..lol..in the end..me n cheng din sign up fer ani camps..giving them 'i go bac consider 1st 'as a reason..LOL..n gt one guy super funni+lame..hahaz..when we saw him..he looked at us n see..eh..both of u looked familiar lei..then we were like shocked..O.o..then u noe wad they replied us??u all singaporean rite??..LAME!!-_-..aniwae..had fun at sp 2dae??i suppose.^_^..

arghhh..DOTA PLS..T_T..MSN PLS..T_T..MY HAIR!!!t_t..

No comments: