Friday, March 28, 2008

AHH..

tiring day..T_T..woke up n had a match of dota..then went off to eunos le..O.O..meeting hila luna n qianhui at cwp..then took bus 966 to eunos..omg it was a super long trip..T_T..

had lunch wit my colleques then cont wit my training..then my dewey talked to us..LOL..omg he is a joker..LOL..make us laugh until pek..he is also a GPS..^_^..blah blah..training till 7 plus..then went home..actually my manager wan come my hse to tell my parents mroe abt the products de..then my dad sae wad no money..-__-??..omfg...wad an answer................aniwae..shall start to have appointments on sun..^_^..n my target is to hit ME by tue..^_^..gd luc gd luc^_^

LOL..hmm..reached home at abt 9..O.O..then had my dinner>_<..wad a late dinner-__-..n here i m blogging..^_^..going to play pool at checkpoint tmr wit rLq^_^..hoho..

u WiLL nV nOe uNleSS u TrY...

No comments: