Sunday, March 23, 2008

YOYO..some pic of our 2 handsome n cute boys^_^..EDWIN N CHENG!!!hoho..u realli will find them cute when u look at the pic below-__-..ppl play billard wit abt 10 balls??they played wit only the WHITE ONE-__-!!!LOL..cute lei..^_^ cheng:let me show u how to play..^^
edwin:i also noe lei..=P
cheng:lai lar...COME ON..!!
cheng:opps...mistake-_-..LOL
edwin:hahahaz...bleahx..=P..i win!!!^_^


LOL..the conversation i make up de -_-..hahaz..to make it more interesting lei..^_^..LOL..
hmm..woke up kinda late..or rather trying to get my sleep while my dad kepe kajiao me...-.-..DOTX??hahaz..keep ask me go bball wit him..n THIS NV HAPPEN..-__-??omg..i was thinking wad happen to him-.-..hahaz..n he started bouncing edwin's bball which is left at my hse..ahahaz..so had my super LATE breakfast at 11 plus..close to 12..O.O..went to my ah-ma hse at cck wit dad sis n mum..

blah blah...nothing much there..went bac home at abt 2 plus n met up wit cheng mz xf n win..or rather rLq!!!WOOHHOO^_^..lol..went to checkpoint to play billard of course..LOL..had great fun..^_^..of cus nt 4getting the cute n handsome boys above tt brought us fun n laughter..n MZ WAS A JOKE 2DAE..mebe nt 2dae..BUT EVERYDAY..LOL..he tends to repeat ppl's mistake to make us -__-!! n rofl..LOL..like cheng's 'wo pa pa'..xf's 'wo de yan jing lei??' n the cute action he displayed while trying to find us when we were just in front of him..hahaz...these r all memories!!memories left by everyone of us during our school life n wadeva life-__-..

went to lan a while..blah blah..then me n mz went home fer dinner while win xf n cheng went to checkpoint de coffeeshop fer dinner..O.O..had dinner n sang bdae song fer my small sis AMELIA..^_^..hahaz..though u r gl at times..still wanna wish u HAPI BDAE..^_^..=D

iF iT iS nT MeAnT tO bE uRs...

nO uSe dOiNg ANITHING OveR iT!!!

cArRy oN wIt lIfe n U wIll fInD uR TRUE LOVE!

No comments: