Tuesday, March 18, 2008

EMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...





>_<..T_T...haiz...no more dota..T_T..no more!!NOTHING!!t_t..dotx...bwg...haiz..



got bac my lap..wit dota removed..wtf??..aniwae..gt time..get it from win lor..-_-...then nid to be super careful le..dun get caught!!!XP..but diff lar..-.-..i rather u dun care me..let me be the way i wanna be..y cant u do tt??..the way u do things make me more..haiz..__...-___-...BWG-NESS oreadi reached it's limit le..haiz..



bac to my past lifestyle..using lap only blog n msn now...wad is this fer??i rather nt using it..nt having it..cos it make me more fed up wheneva i looked at it..cannot play when it is just right in front of ME..!!mebe i can try getting thumbdrive???O.o..which can store my dota files inside..^_^..lol..bleh blah bloh-_-...thinking of it oreadi make me..ARGH....G_G...G_G..G_G..G_G...



gg watch movie wit xf later??hahaz..

No comments: