Sunday, March 30, 2008

hmm..was looking fer pic n i found none..so used rLq pic instead...it had been abt 4 months since we took rLq full team pic..hmm..u can see tt time my hair was KNS..-.-..though now also..but much beta compared to this pic..LOL..

woke up by my dad agn..seems like every sunday he nv fail to wake me up de..-__-?...had breakfast at 11 plus then went fer lunch at abt 1..OMG??..aniwae..managed to finish my lunch..O.O..SUN REALLI A BORING DAY FER ME..nothing much to do de..haiz..>_<...sian dao..T_T..was onlining tokking to mz cheng n win..then win left n went to sleep..make me feel like sleeping also.LOL..took a nap till 5 plus..or rather 6..O.O..

have been sleeeping like a pig-__-..lol PIGGY^_^..blah blah blah..had dinner n then slacking...seriously unable to find things to do..omg pathetic me..who i wish i gt hw to do-__-..

LOL..when gt hw..then u will hope fer none..when dun have..u hope fer some..LOL..this is life..-__-??..

hmm..time realli flies..n oreintation is approaching..

7 April - 9am to 4pmBring Extra Clothing
8 April - 9am to 4pm
9 April - 9am to 12pmMUST Bring Laptop
10 April - 8am to 6pm

O.O..omg nid bring extra clothing tells me something bad gonna happen..LOL..=X

was tokking to my mum..then i kinda regret leaving venture era..thought it is too late to sae all those..but realli wanna sae out lar..-__-..hahaz..a place a opportunity..haiz..sometimes..i realli agree wit Mr hoon boon my manager..if a job allows u to earn money..n the working hrs is flexbible..Y NOT??.>_<..n i realli do feel the team spirit given by venture era..given my house of blue..give by my team (team rhino)..^_^..realli realli realli had a great time wit them..but *burst*..OVER..GAME OVER..Y_Y..

uR fUtUrE LieS iN uR hAnd!!!

No comments: