Saturday, March 15, 2008

I M SO TOUCHED!!!

hahaz...i must admit...my parents tend to be veri gl..but..one thing i m VERI SURE!!..n that is the love,care n concern they show fer us R ALWAYS TRUE!!100%TRUE!!!.^_^..they can sacrifice anithing fer the sake of US!!! I LOVE MY MUM N DAD!!!(though both of u r gl at times-_-)LOL

hmmm..woke up at abt 8 plus??..rmbing tt edwin wanna come my hse..Xp..so he reached at abt 8 plus.then me n him started off dota till noon..^_^...n cont-ing dota after me win n xf had our lunch at 326!!the economical rice store-_-..their food nt badO...n xf the GPS sae they can last quite long unlike the previous stores which closed down after weeks..LOL..XD..

played till abt 4 plus n rushed to meet iris le..cos she keep calling asking where r me n win-_-..LOL...took the pineapple rice cooked by win's mum n went off to blk 403..where ajay stays..O.o..n i realised the rice is nt hahal-_-..LOL..sry..T_T..joking around wit win n iris..rofl-_-..then iris asked both of us wad is rLq..after looking at the same clan shirt we wore tgtO.o..LOL..n we crapped wit her...telling her is rLq stands fer Riverside Leadership Quality..LOL..but of cus..she BAN XIN BAN YI..hahaz..

mrs veronica came to fetch us to the condo she stayed at..bbq bbq bbq bbq bbq..-_-..it is tough ok>_<..bbq until my eyes ear everywhere also pain..>_<..aniwae..meeting up wit primary school frends is FUN!!..XD..as u can see everyone of us changing here n thereO.o..THIS IS YUAN FEN OK-.-..hahaz..FATE!!!!!!!=X

then the idiot ting leong..(thing it is spelled liddat-_-)..go xl me..wtf?..__..i nv do nor sae anithing u come xl me..__ give u..nb..-.-..aniwae..wad my dad sae is absolutely correct!!when u r angry wit a person hu u name him/her idiot..U R AN IDIOT TOO..LOL..^_^..XP....sooo...DUN CARE U..bleahx..X.x

hmm..so me n win went off the earliest..hahaz..cos kinda late le..9 plus..O.o..XD..dunno y i dun like to go home late..XD..mebe cos i m trained by my parents to be home early le bah...O.o..it is a gd habit huh??LOL..bhb-_-

took 11 bus home..me win n xf favourite!!!XD..then i was telling edwin the gd thing abt taking 11 bus home..no matter how far it is..XD..
cos u can enjoy the night breeze??
u can tok to ur frends out loud..bottle out how u feel n think..making urself feel SUPER SHIOK!!
a super gd exercise^_^
sweat like nobody's business-_-..(fer me nia)XD
sooo..reached home at abt 10 plus near 11..O.o..omg wad a long walk-_-..=X

HOME SWEET HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^_^_^_^

No comments: