Sunday, February 17, 2008

BOOOOOOOM!!!

omg lar...the weather is soooooooo hot..T_T...making me sweat like dog..haiz...stupid weather..

looking at my roster make me so sian..hahaz...cos everyday work...until next sun then get to off...O.O...so long..-_-...think realli gonna quit by end of this mth le bah...ytd james sot liao..dunno wtf happen make him so angry..then keep gl me..wtf...1st is yap..then now him..suan liao lor..since working wit u all xin ku..i might as well quit...=P..bleahx...

hmm..ytd went lan wit edwin n cheng~...had a great time huh??..XP...blah blah....working life realli gt nothing to blog actually..hahaz...lesser than school life..n this make me having schoolsick..T_T...I MISS SCHOOL!..BASKETBALL AFTER FOCUS!..WIT U GUYS..t_t..

chatted wit cheng n so called learnt a new thing??..all guys r the same de..when they saw gals wit gd appearance..it is 80/100 le...those nt gd de..08/100...0.o...abt there lar...this r guys..so i m the S A M E!..>_<..ty cheng!..u nt only let me understand a new thing..but also sort of confirm my feeling??..hmmmm...THANKS!(X_X)

No comments: