Tuesday, February 12, 2008

BLOG!!!!!!

hahaz...off 2dae..^_^...tmr off agn..yiiipeeee!!!..^_^...XD...woke up at 9 plus??..then was like..OMG...late le..T_T...AGN..haiz...seems like late had become part of my life le...everyday also late..haiz..omg xj..omg xj...omg hopeless xj..>_<...
met xf at the busstop in front of my hse..then bus-ed to cwp to meet cheng...had BIG BREAKFAST at laodifang...hmmm...then mz came n off we go to cineplex..^_^...bought ticket fer kungfu dunk n went timezone..^_^...play play play...all racing de...super lmfaos lar..^_^...had a great time man...

kunfu dunk IS A NICE SHOW..!!..hahaz...the way they tok..they way they play basketball...omg...make me rofl..hahaz...jay is fang shi jie in the show..then he can jump super high n shoot super 'zhun'..no matter where on the court he shoots...IT WILL ALWAYS BE A CHOP!..^_^...GENG JAY...LOL...

went to xcraft to buy some accessories as requested by boss...LOL...boss=xf..^_^..GENG!..hahaz..me cheng n xf bought something each...hahz..nice^_^..

me n cheng then went lan while xf headed home fer work..T_T..sad fer him..hmpm...my dota skills dropped a lot since the last time i played..haiz...noob me..T_T..>_<...

blah blah...dinner at 167..hmmmm...went home n here i m blogging!!...hahaz...was chatting wit edwin..n talked abt hu him n me gonna celebrate wit this thur..which is VALENTINES DAY!!!XD...hahaz...hmmm...then i was like...hmmmm...i m gonna celebrate wit my PSP!!..XD>.hahaz...lame me..-_-...lol..

iT iS sO dIstUrbIng...

iT mAke mE thInk oF iT cOuNtlEss tIme...

iT mAke mE bLurr..

mAke mE 'LuAn'

haiz....T_T

No comments: