Tuesday, January 15, 2008

BLAH!!!....

This NOTICE gOes Out tO 4/8 students!!!!GATHERING IS OFF


hmmmm...2dae totally NO MOOD...suppose to be my off day...kena changed to 18th...hahaz...SO HENG??xf also off on 18...lmfaos...XD...
james was there keep nagging at me...-.-...sae my fowardling is nt up to standard...ESP 2dae...0.o...everything did nt go smoothly fer me 2dae...>.<...haiz....must try to SHI YING lei....cos...gt a feeling there r more to come..T_T..hahaz... dashed home at 12.05...0.o...XP....leaving james alone to do the rest..>.<..hahaz...bad me..but too bad lor...my working time until 12 nia...i oreadi worked OT 5 mins le lei..>.<..SUPER TIRED...had my lunch n here i m blogging!!..

team uR is in!!in fer the dunno wad online competition..!!...0.o..lol...1st match is this coming sun??20th..hmph..yup...

rLq dO (uR) best!!!

No comments: