Friday, January 25, 2008

BLAH!!!!

NO PLS..haiz...i still have to face my result..T_T...haiz...quite dissapointing...no A1...A2 instead..

kk...since it is over...4GET IT!..XD

choosing course now...hmmm...cousin came over to give me A LOT of advice..advice me to go jc..since i m eligible..
Things he sAid.......
poly-veri slack...
lower chances of getting to university
bad influences
blah blah blah...

but....franly speaking..i realli dun think i m able to cope wit the stress in jc...then my parents sae..ask me go jc try..i was like-.-...try-_-..then if realli cannot cope change to poly also can..but it is like a waste of a year...then they sae..u wan waste one year or 30 years of low salary...zzz..sounds right..but...I JUST DUN WAN...

i sae dun wan..they give me tt kind of face..waaaa..haven go then then stress they give me was like..even now i blogging...her speaker still on...to THE MAXIMUM SOMEMORE..jc here n there...I WANNA MUTE IT!..T_T..HAIZ...




BWG...

No comments: