Friday, September 26, 2008

YOYO

blogging agn..=)


but actually..

also nothing to post abt..LOL

hmmm..

2dae stayed at home fer the whole day..T_T.
rotting le..LOL..was given OFF fer work..WOO..
cos nt feeling well la..then my supervisor called n say tmr ask me to rest also..LOL..O_O..i wan office job pls..LOL..>_<..
dear sick fer few days le..GET WELL SOOOOOON...NI HAO LE THEN CAN EAT CHOC HOR..=P..

blah..random post..flu is bac..T_T..NO PLS..G_G..

and..kareen called me few days ago..guess wAd..i agree to go fer the SB bonding camp..LOL..OMFG??..cant believe i actually agree..-__-..aniwae..go go lo..go tHere to bond with other SB students..-__-..bonding camp-__-..LOL

school reopen soon pls..realli cant take the boring holidays animore..T_T..i rather go school where i can see my frends..>_<..holidays fer me r to ->work->slack->sleep->dota->and NOTHING ELSE..BORING SHIT..stay at home dota and slack..my head pain..go work..my leg pain..nv see my dear..my heart pain..

i can go and die le..LOL..T_T

No comments: