Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Seldom post O.O?

anw..many things happened this few days..enuff to make our eyes swell-__-?

1stlySRRRRRRRRRYY DEARRRR

fer making u suffer though u r the innocent party-__-?or rather nothing can be something to him..fer ur info..the 'him' i'm referring to is my dad..during my sec life..he control me over EVERYTHING..nt letting me play n stuff..only allow me to study n stuffs..no doubt..poly life is also the same..but heck care??-__-n now he tries to interfere things HE SHLD NT..nt sae interfere la..he sort of becos one small minor thing tt is RESOLVED..n go hurting my dear...wtf??..i can only sae he is brainless..if readers think tt i'm unfilial bastard..go ahead n scold me at my tagboard..

told my mum this.......

studies r IMPORTANT

zhaoyi is also IMPORTANT

No comments: