Sunday, July 15, 2007

zzz...2dae woke up quite late in the morning...hmm..did my phy hw then my poa hw..hmm..the phy de hw is an insult to my intelligence lor...so easy..0.O..then went to 166 fer lunch wit my dad n the rest..then continue wit my poa hw after tt..zzz...gt stuck in one question..then was like so sianz liao lor...then keep call edwin cos i wan his poa de wb...then his dad sae he go wad TAS...dotx..then cannot reach him..sad lar..afternoon was so sianz.. until xf send me a msg saeing tt cy has joined DZl...lmao...gd luck to him..^.^..hmm..then ate my dinner n cont to think abt the poa hw...sianz lar..just a hw can make me headache.T.T..then my aunt came wit her bf..hoho...help has finally come!!lol...asked him the poa de question then he kindda help me some lor...some of it he also 4get le..sad..zzz...dun blog le...mum nagging..XD..cya!!..

No comments: